Mahesh Babu is undoubtedly the biggest star in Tollywood and his popularity was at the display with the teaser of his new film Spyder creating all sorts of records. The glimpse of Spyder which was revealed yesterday clocked 6.3 million hits within just 24 hours making it the highest for any movie in South India to date.
The teaser beat Ajith’s Vivegam which clocked 6.09 million within 24 hours. The crazy concept of a cam Spyder crawling over Mahesh Babu worked wonders for the film and left the fans elated who were quite disappointed because of the delay of the film.
Set for a Dussera release, Spyder has Rakul Preet as the female lead. Harris Jayraj scores music and Tagore Madhu is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lawrence’s pan-India debut with Adhigaaram
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?
- After Amitabh Bachchan it is Sonu Sood darshan now