Hero Sree Vishnu is currently shooting for a crime comedy, titled Raja Raja Chora. He had listened to several scripts via video calls during the lockdown and has finalized a couple of projects.
The latest buzz is that Sree Vishnu is in talks with young director Teja Marni, who made his directorial debut with the recently released social drama, Johaar. The film had its digital premiere on Aha and the director was appreciated for choosing an offbeat, message-oriented story for his debut.
This time, Teja has penned an out-and-out entertainer which is set in the Godavari backdrop. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas doesn’t worry about box-office numbers, says his director
- Poll : Who among these heroines should be part of NTR’s next?
- 40 American fighters land in Hyderabad for much-awaited film’s climax
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s special surprise on Mahesh’s birthday
- Prabhas planning to buy a posh flat in Mumbai?
- Bollywood star trolled for taking COVID-19 vaccine