This afternoon, Inndrasena, the director of the recently released multi-starrer Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu, kicked off a storm on Twitter. After blasting critics for giving poor reviews for the movie, he went on to release a controversial poster using the F word and asking audiences to ignore reviews and watch the movie.
Needless to say, the poster and Inndrasena’s tweets received a lot of flak from all quarters. But Sree Vishnu, who played a key role in VBVR, is quick to distance himself away from his director’s comments.
“I dont have any relation with what the director and the production team has quoted about reviewers and the posters. In my view, i always supported and respected reviewers!!,” Sree Vishnu tweeted.
I dont have any relation with what the director and the production team has quoted about reviewers and the posters. In my view, i always supported and respected reviewers !!#SreeVishnu
— Sree Vishnu (@sreevishnuoffl) October 29, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil wishes Chay with a sweet throwback picture
- India’s first CG film – Ammoru completes 25 years
- Chiru, Nag, Charan thank CM KCR for his kind gesture
- Akhil- Surender Reddy’s film to go on floors from this time
- Telangana government gives permission for theaters to open
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers super happy with this lady contestant