This afternoon, Inndrasena, the director of the recently released multi-starrer Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu, kicked off a storm on Twitter. After blasting critics for giving poor reviews for the movie, he went on to release a controversial poster using the F word and asking audiences to ignore reviews and watch the movie.
Needless to say, the poster and Inndrasena’s tweets received a lot of flak from all quarters. But Sree Vishnu, who played a key role in VBVR, is quick to distance himself away from his director’s comments.
“I dont have any relation with what the director and the production team has quoted about reviewers and the posters. In my view, i always supported and respected reviewers!!,” Sree Vishnu tweeted.
I dont have any relation with what the director and the production team has quoted about reviewers and the posters. In my view, i always supported and respected reviewers !!#SreeVishnu
— Sree Vishnu (@sreevishnuoffl) October 29, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Ramana Teja- Story is the hero of Ashwathama
- Thalapathy Vijay and Sethupathi’s mass fight to be shot here
- RRR superstars in one frame-Buzz goes to another level
- Viral snap- Naga Shourya seeks megastar’s blessings
- Poll : What did you think of Jaanu’s trailer?
- Jaanu Trailer- Sam-Sharwa’s chemistry steals the show