Hero Sharwanand and young beauty Priyanka Arul Mohan’s emotional rural drama, Sreekaram, released yesterday and received a decent response from critics and fans alike. The film’s collections witnessed a good hike from the matinee shows and continued till the night shows.
According to the latest update from the film’s PR team, Sreekaram has collected an impressive Rs 4.01 crore opening day share from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Below are Sreekaram’s area-wise day 1 shares:
Nizam – Rs 1.10 Crr
Ceded – Rs 75 Lks
Nellore – Rs 14 Lks
Krishna – Rs 25 Lks
Guntur – Rs 65 Lks
Vizag – Rs 54 Lks
East – Rs 30 Lks
West – Rs 28 Lks
Total – Rs 4.01 crore
Thanks to the positive word of mouth and the long weekend, Sreekaram is expected to perform decently at the ticket counters across the twin Telugu states. This Kishor B directorial has been bankrolled by Ram Achanta and Gopi Achanta.
Articles that might interest you:
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?
- Revealed – Shruthi Haasan’s role in Salaar