There is no denying the fact that Sreemukhi is a top anchor and has been in the industry for a long time. She has also done films but her career did not click that much in movies.
So, Sreemukhi continued to concentrate on TV. But now, she is also looking to do roles in OTT shows. But Sreemukhi shocked many when she revealed that she underwent depression.
When one of her fans asked whether she faced depression Sreemukhi said “Of course I did! But came back stronger! It’s ok to face depression! Be gentle with yourself, love yourself”.
Though she did not tell the reason for her depression, she opened up clearly that she too faced tough times.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s in Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well
- New release date under consideration for KGF 2?
- Actress Hema to fight for Maa president’s post