Popular TV anchor and actress Sreemukhi is all set for her silver screen comeback with Crazy Uncles. Also starring senior playback singer Mano and noted character artiste Raja Raveendar, the film is slated to open in cinemas on August 19.
In a latest promotional interview, Sreemukhi opened up about her marriage plans. She said that she is eagerly waiting to get married, but finding the right life partner takes time. She further revealed that she is 28 now and that she plans to get married before she turns 31. In the past, Sreemukhi was linked with a couple of TV celebs, but she clarified that she was not in a relationship with anyone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star actor to watch Writer Padmabhushan on this day
- Chiranjeevi lends a helping hand to senior cinematographer
- Interview : Surya Vashistta – Butta Bomma has an important story that has to be told
- Viral Pic: Michael meets Master
- Key update about Suriya’s next on the way?
- Star hero’s recent flop film gets its OTT date