The regular shooting of Ram Charan’s upcoming movie in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction is going on at a brisk pace from the past two months. Recently, the unit had wrapped up a hectic schedule in Thailand.
As of now, the unit is busy shooting for some hilarious scenes of the movie in Hyderabad. It is learnt that Sreenu Vaitla is desperate to make this film a big hit with his trademark entertaining scenes. Already, 60 percent of the shoot has been completed and the unit will once again head to Thailand later this month for yet another busy schedule.
Rakul Preet is playing Charan’s love interest and young actress Kriti Kharbanda is essaying a crucial role in the film. SS Thaman is the music composer and DVV. Danayya is producing the film.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar