The regular shooting of Ram Charan’s upcoming movie in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction is going on at a brisk pace from the past two months. Recently, the unit had wrapped up a hectic schedule in Thailand.
As of now, the unit is busy shooting for some hilarious scenes of the movie in Hyderabad. It is learnt that Sreenu Vaitla is desperate to make this film a big hit with his trademark entertaining scenes. Already, 60 percent of the shoot has been completed and the unit will once again head to Thailand later this month for yet another busy schedule.
Rakul Preet is playing Charan’s love interest and young actress Kriti Kharbanda is essaying a crucial role in the film. SS Thaman is the music composer and DVV. Danayya is producing the film.
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project