Sometime back, we had revealed that Sreenu Vaitla has managed to sign Ravi Teja for his upcoming film. The latest we hear is that top production house, Mytri Movie Makers will be producing this comedy caper.
The filming will start only when Ravi Teja wraps up his current two projects. As of now, Sreenu Vaitla is fine tuning the script which he has written especially for the star hero.
This is a very key project for Sreenu Vaitla as two of his last films, Bruce Lee and Mister bombed severely at the box office. An official confirmation is yet to be made by the production house regarding this collaboration.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover