Director Sreenu Vaitla is struggling hard to score a hit and has been sidelined from the industry for quite some time now after the disastrous flop of Mister. While Vaitla is currently penning yet another story, gossip suggests that he is preparing to approach Ravi Teja for this film.
Both Ravi Teja and Vaitla have worked for several films like Nee Kosam, Venky and Dubai Seenu in the past and share a very close relationship with each other. We need to see if Ravi Teja gives Vaitla yet another chance and believes in the director’s talent.
Meanwhile, the star hero is busy with two of his projects Touch Chesi Choodu and Raja The Great which are in the making currently.
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US