Director Sreenu Vaitla is eagerly awaiting the release of Mister, a romantic entertainer featuring Varun Tej, Lavanya Tripathi and Hebah Patel. The film is releasing on April 14. In his latest promotional interview, Sreenu Vaitla revealed that he had initially approached Allu Arjun with Mister’s script.
Sreenu Vaitla went on to reveal that even though Bunny liked Mister’s script a lot, he couldn’t do the movie eventually as Mister is a class movie and he had just acted in S/O Satyamurthy, which too was a class movie, and instead chose to act in Boyapati’s mass entertainer Sarrainodu.
Sreenu Vaitla then approached Varun Tej and that’s how the project materialized with the young Mega hero.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- First look for Temper’s Tamil version to be out soon