Director Sreenu Vaitla is eagerly awaiting the release of Mister, a romantic entertainer featuring Varun Tej, Lavanya Tripathi and Hebah Patel. The film is releasing on April 14. In his latest promotional interview, Sreenu Vaitla revealed that he had initially approached Allu Arjun with Mister’s script.
Sreenu Vaitla went on to reveal that even though Bunny liked Mister’s script a lot, he couldn’t do the movie eventually as Mister is a class movie and he had just acted in S/O Satyamurthy, which too was a class movie, and instead chose to act in Boyapati’s mass entertainer Sarrainodu.
Sreenu Vaitla then approached Varun Tej and that’s how the project materialized with the young Mega hero.
- Geetha Arts to make a film with talented hero?
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video