Director Sreenu Vaitla is eagerly awaiting the release of Mister, a romantic entertainer featuring Varun Tej, Lavanya Tripathi and Hebah Patel. The film is releasing on April 14. In his latest promotional interview, Sreenu Vaitla revealed that he had initially approached Allu Arjun with Mister’s script.
Sreenu Vaitla went on to reveal that even though Bunny liked Mister’s script a lot, he couldn’t do the movie eventually as Mister is a class movie and he had just acted in S/O Satyamurthy, which too was a class movie, and instead chose to act in Boyapati’s mass entertainer Sarrainodu.
Sreenu Vaitla then approached Varun Tej and that’s how the project materialized with the young Mega hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan, Tarak belong to rival families; But they are good friends: Rajamouli
- AA20’s emotional drama to be on par with Rangasthalam?
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards