For the last few years, director Sreenu Vaitla has been going through a lean phase. After the disastrous Aagadu, three of his subsequent films such as Bruce Lee, Mister and Amar Akbar Anthony ended up as debacles at the box-office.
Ever since AAA’s disappointing outing last year, Sreenu Vaitla has not been seen anywhere. In a latest interview, the director revealed that he has been keeping a low profile only because he has been working on a script and was determined to make a solid comeback with his next film.
Sreenu Vaitla further added that he has prepared a completely different script this time and that he will make a formal announcement regarding the project in the new year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna visits Simhadri Appanna Temple in Simhachalam
- RRR trailer – Mind-Blowing and evokes goosebumps
- RRR: Rajamouli and team to interact with Telugu media today
- RRR’s trailer is one of the longest in recent times
- Acharya shoot still pending?
- Bollywood shows interest in Akhanda remake?