Varun Tej, Lavanya and Hebah starrer Mister is in the last stages of shooting. The film, which is being directed by Sreenu Vaitla, is slated for release in April this year and the team is currently focusing on the post-production.
The entire film’s shooting has been wrapped up except for couple of songs and Sreenu Vaitla is said to be planning to complete these songs as soon as Varun Tej returns to India. Currently, the actor is in the US where he’s shooting for Sekhar Kammula’s Fida.
Mickey J Meyer is scoring the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer. Gopi Mohan and Sreedhar Seepana have worked on the film’s script.
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood