Sreenu Vaitla, who’s back in action after a long gap, is thrilled about getting a chance to shoot in a mansion near New York that’s owned by Jennifer Lopez. The director confessed that he has been a huge fan of the popstar for several years, and that it’s a huge privilege for him to shoot in a place that she owns.
“Been her craziest fan throughout my life..the heartthrob of millions ..the evergreen queen of pop ..and here I am Shooting right in her palatial mansion in Long Island .Dreams do come true ! My biggest fan moment @jlo. I’d like to sincerely thank Mr .Mallareddy Garu for making this happen.Shooting at this exotic mansion of Jenifer Lopez,” Sreenu Vaitla said on Twitter.
The director is filming Amar Akbar Anthony under extreme weather conditions in Long Island, New York, where it has been snowing for the past few days. Ravi Teja and Anu Emmanuel are playing the lead roles in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju
- When James Bond Daniel Craig auditioned for this cult Bollywood film
- Raj Kundra earned a whopping amount producing adult films?