Following back-to-back debacles of his last two films, Aagadu and Bruce Lee, one of TFI’s leading directors Sreenu Vaitla has been maintaining a low profile of late. Earlier, there were reports the director was in race to direct Akhil Akkineni’s second film, but nothing much has been heard about it post Bruce Lee’s release.
Recently, C Kalyan, the producer of Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film Loafer, announced that he will be producing Sreenu Vaitla’s next film. The senior producer also said that the film is in its early stages and that he will reveal more details in the coming few days.
Meanwhile, C Kalyan’s Loafer, starring Mega hero Varun Tej, is slated for a December 17 release.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara