We have already reported that cricketer Sreesanth will act in a trilingual movie, under the direction of Sana Yadi Reddy. Putting his past behind him, the former cricketer wants to turn over a new leaf in his career.
He was in Hyderabad to announce the details of his film. His movie with Sana, which will go on floors in August, will be on the lines of a romantic entertainer. He said that he is keen on learning Telugu and is working on the diction. He also added that this movie is neither a biopic nor it is only of the struggles of a cricketer, but it is a beautiful love story.
Currently, the makers of this film are looking for the female lead and the remaining cast.
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time