Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Thoofan’ is gearing up for a release next month. The movie is the Telugu version of Charan’s Bollywood debut flick, ‘Zanjeer’. Real Star Sri Hari is playing a crucial role in the movie. He will be seen in place of Sanjay Dutt in the Telugu version.
Sri Hari has started dubbing for the film now. Ram Charan has already completed his part of the dubbing and other post production activities are going on at full speed.
Apoorva Lakhiya has directed this action entertainer and Reliance Entertainment has produced this film in association with Amit Mehra and Flying Turtle films.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race