Sri Lakshmi was undoubtedly one of the most prolific comedians in Telugu cinema’s history and in her career spanning more than three decades, she has been part of almost 500 films. After a long gap, another actress is emerging from Sri Lakshmi’s family. Her niece Aishwarya Rajesh is now slowly making her way up the ladder in Tamil.
Aishwarya Rajesh made her debut in films couple of years ago after winning a dance reality show and this year, she hit the jackpot by bagging two films with Vijay Sethupathy, who is easily one of the most talked about actors in Tamil these days. She’s paired up with Vijay Sethupathy in both his upcoming films – Rummy and Pannaiyarum Padminiyum. Both these films are expected to hit the screens soon.
Incidentally, Nani has bought the Telugu remake rights of Pannaiyarum Padminiyum. It remains to be seen if this actress makes her debut in Telugu anytime soon.
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits