Sri Lakshmi was undoubtedly one of the most prolific comedians in Telugu cinema’s history and in her career spanning more than three decades, she has been part of almost 500 films. After a long gap, another actress is emerging from Sri Lakshmi’s family. Her niece Aishwarya Rajesh is now slowly making her way up the ladder in Tamil.
Aishwarya Rajesh made her debut in films couple of years ago after winning a dance reality show and this year, she hit the jackpot by bagging two films with Vijay Sethupathy, who is easily one of the most talked about actors in Tamil these days. She’s paired up with Vijay Sethupathy in both his upcoming films – Rummy and Pannaiyarum Padminiyum. Both these films are expected to hit the screens soon.
Incidentally, Nani has bought the Telugu remake rights of Pannaiyarum Padminiyum. It remains to be seen if this actress makes her debut in Telugu anytime soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Bollywood filmmaker heaps praises on Dhanush and Atlee
- Poll : Which of these stars should attempt a web series?
- Crazy Update on Mahesh-Parasuram film?
- Guess : Who is this star sister?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Dawid Warner’s crazy dance for Mind Block goes viral