Bapu’s devotional flick ‘Sri Rama Rajyam’ was widely hailed as one of the best Telugu movies to have been made in recent times.The movie has been released in Tamil sometime ago and on July 27th, the Malayalam version was released as well. Producer Sai Babu has said that a good response has come from Malayalam movie lovers.
Fine performances from Nandamuri Balakrishna and Nayanatara, Bapu’s visual magic and the strong script penned by his long time associate Mullapudi Venkata Ramana are said to be the major reasons for the positive reception.
Producer Sai Babu has plans to release the Hindi version soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine in talks to romance Mahesh in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Naga Ashwin gives a crazy update on Prabhas’ film
- Shankar pens a heartfelt message for Indian 2 accident victims
- Venky Kudumula to direct star mega hero?