Balakrishna, Nayanthara starrer Sri Rama Rajyam is going to be screened at 42nd International Film Festival of India (IFFI) at Goa. The film was directed by Bapu and it narrates the story of Rama and Sita after they return to Ayodhya. Usually, films are selected in advance for the film festival; however, the organizers of IFFI have reportedly asked the producer of Sri Rama Rajyam, Sai Baba to send a print of the film to screen the film to over 500 critics and journalists from around the world. The film will be screened on November 28. Meanwhile, the film is continuing its good run at box office in Andhra Pradesh thanks to rave reviews and positive word of mouth about the performances and visual grandeur. Ilayaraja’s music was also one of the key highlights of the film.
- Popular TV actress set to debut in Tollywood
- Rana’s Aranya storyline revealed
- Niharika-Nirvana Cinemas movie launched
- Venky-Varun’s F2 launched, First schedule in July
- Naga Babu’s role in Aravindha Sametha revealed