Veteran director Bapu’s devotional magnum opus ‘Sri Ramarajyam’ has received a terrific response from both critics as well as common moviegoers. The movie has been widely acknowledged as one of the finest pieces of work to come out of the Telugu industry in a long long time. Now this devotional classic is getting ready for a Malayalam release. Dubbing activities have already started for the movie and the film is reportedly going to be released on the occasion of ‘Vishu’, a new year festival for Malayalee Hindus. This year, the festival is on April 14th.
The movie will also be dubbed into Hindi and English as producer Yalamanchili Sai Babu wants the film to get maximum possible exposure in the Indian market.
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York