Veteran director Bapu’s devotional magnum opus ‘Sri Ramarajyam’ has received a terrific response from both critics as well as common moviegoers. The movie has been widely acknowledged as one of the finest pieces of work to come out of the Telugu industry in a long long time. Now this devotional classic is getting ready for a Malayalam release. Dubbing activities have already started for the movie and the film is reportedly going to be released on the occasion of ‘Vishu’, a new year festival for Malayalee Hindus. This year, the festival is on April 14th.
The movie will also be dubbed into Hindi and English as producer Yalamanchili Sai Babu wants the film to get maximum possible exposure in the Indian market.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s voice-over for Sye Raa’s Malayalam teaser
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi