Yesteryear diva Sridevi’s daughter Janhvi Kapoor made her acting debut with the recently released Bollywood film, Dhadak. The film opened in cinemas last Friday and collected a decent Rs 8.71 crore nett across the country.
Dhadak capitalized on the good word of mouth and the craze around the movie and posted impressive numbers on Saturday (Rs 11.04 crore) and Sunday (Rs 13.92 crore). Dhadak’s first weekend India nett totals to Rs 33.67 crores.
Janhvi and the film’s hero Ishaan Khattar earned decent reviews for their performances. The film is produced by Karan Johar and he ensured maximum visibility for the project ever since it went on floors.
Articles that might interest you:
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Orey Bujjiga wraps up shoot-Confirms release date
- New title of Prabhas’s next becomes a hot topic