Yesteryear diva Sridevi’s daughter Janhvi Kapoor made her acting debut with the recently released Bollywood film, Dhadak. The film opened in cinemas last Friday and collected a decent Rs 8.71 crore nett across the country.
Dhadak capitalized on the good word of mouth and the craze around the movie and posted impressive numbers on Saturday (Rs 11.04 crore) and Sunday (Rs 13.92 crore). Dhadak’s first weekend India nett totals to Rs 33.67 crores.
Janhvi and the film’s hero Ishaan Khattar earned decent reviews for their performances. The film is produced by Karan Johar and he ensured maximum visibility for the project ever since it went on floors.
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic
- Balakrishna begins the most difficult part of NTR biopic
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Best Film of 2018
- Sai Pallavi’s interesting role revealed from her next