Sridevi’s birth anniversary was celebrated two days back and so many nice topics were coming out one of the other about the heroine’s greatness. Here is one story which features none other than superstar Rajinikanth.
Rajani was filming for his project Rana in 2011 when he fell seriously ill. The actor suffered from foodborne disease and was being treated. But merely 5 days after being discharged, he fell sick again with Bronchitis and was admitted to the ICU.
The news is that Sridevi fasted for the whole of seven days so that Rajini comes back to normal. Such was the loyalty or good nature of Sridevi towards her close ones in the industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name