Yesteryears Bollywood diva Sridevi made a comeback with the film ‘English Vinglish’. After the success of that movie, she has become quite careful and has been listening to a lot of scripts. But it looks like she has finally made up her mind. Telugu writer and director Kona Venkat put out a series of tweets today, stating that Sridevi has okayed his script.
“Had the privilege of meeting the lady super star of all times Sreedevi garu and narrated a story for her.. It’s ON !! Boney Kapoor ji will produce this film in 3 languages.. Director & other details will be revealed soon..”, he tweeted.
Kona Venkat has penned the dialogues and screenplay for a number of hit films like ‘Dookudu’, ‘Baadshah’, ‘Dhee’, ‘Balupu’ etc. He also happens to be on good terms with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.
- Star heroine to produce a film for her boyfriend
- Chiru’s night out for Sye Raa
- Nani clarifies rumors about his next
- Puri changes gameplan for son’s next film
- Press Note : Pantham in Overseas by Supreme Movies