Five years after she took the nation by storm with ‘English Vinglish’, Sridevi has once captured everyone’s attention with her latest film MOM. Directed by Ravi Udyawar, the film had Sridevi playing the lead role, apart from Nawazuddin Siddique and Akshay Khanna playing supporting roles.
The film opened to glowing reviews from several critics in Bollywood and her performance in the film is being hailed as one of the best ever in her illustrious career. It’s her first full-fledged film since she appeared as an evil queen in Vijay’s Puli which released in 2015.
Incidentally, MOM is the 300th film in Sridevi’s career and it’ll be interesting to see what she chooses to do next, because she has once again proved that she’ll continue acting for a long time.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties