For the past couple of years, there has been plenty of focus on Sridevi’s daughters – Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor. In fact, Jhanvi has been on the media watchlist for a while now with buzz about her onscreen debut skyrocketing in recent past.
In a media interaction, Sridevi opened up about how close she is to her daughters and why she gets really tensed every time her daughters step out of the house for late night parties. “Well, I get sleepless it really affects your system, you get into depression. It disturbs your mind, you feel low. When my children go out for party, till they come back I am tensed. So, its sad,” Sridevi said.
Her upcoming film MOM is slated for release on July 7. Nawazuddin Siddique has played a crucial role in the film, apart from Akshay Khanna and Sajal.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover