Yesteryears heroine Sridevi seems to be enjoying her return to the silver screen in a big way. She is currently shooting for Gauri Shinde’s English Vinglish in New York. Out in the Big Apple, after pack up was announced Sri would rush to the malls in the City. Topping her list were the malls in Pier 17, Diamond District and the prominent Sunrise Shopping Mall. It was in this mall at Massapequa that Sri spent most of her shopping time. This mall retails over 42 designer brands. And with the Holiday season round the corner, Sri apparently found the discounts irresistible. Shoes and dresses were her hot picks. And it was left to the accompanying assistants to carry in hefty shopping bags full of goodies back to Sri’s hotel room. Apart from buying stuff for herself, she also picked up lots dresses for her daughters. Sri sure showed everyone that she is one hell of a shopaholic!
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title