Sridevi is all set to make her comeback in Tamil cinema, as per the latest reports in Kollywood. The actress has reportedly agreed to act in an important role in Vijay’s upcoming fantasy film. Chimbudevan is going to direct the film and it might also star Sudeep in an crucial role.
Interestingly, there were lot of rumours that in recent few years, Sridevi was approached to act opposite Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan; however, Sridevi didn’t give her consent. Couple of years ago, she made her comeback in films with English Vinglish, which was also dubbed in Telugu and Tamil. It’ll be interesting to see what she’s going to do in Vijay’s film, if she join’s the film unit later this year.
Meanwhile, Kona Venkat had also narrated a story to Sridevi and she was quite impressed with it; however, there’s no confirmation about when this project might go on floors.
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s trailer?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected
- Press Note : Kalavai Kalisaave – A beautiful love story
- Manmadhudu sequel all set for launch