Cannes Film Festival, considered the most prestigious film carnival in the world, will honor legendary actress Sridevi. A special evening of reminiscences, anecdotes, memories and visual footage of Sridevi’s best performances will be held on May 16 at the ongoing Cannes71 in the French Riviera.
Touched by this prestigious honor, Boney said, “I’m happy that people all over the world are recognising her work and contribution to cinema. Even though the overwhelming emptiness of losing her remains, it’s somewhat comforting to know that she lives on through her work.”
Sridevi was also remembered in the Memorium category at the 90th Oscar Awards in March. Sridevi breathed her last on February 24 in Dubai.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?