Cannes Film Festival, considered the most prestigious film carnival in the world, will honor legendary actress Sridevi. A special evening of reminiscences, anecdotes, memories and visual footage of Sridevi’s best performances will be held on May 16 at the ongoing Cannes71 in the French Riviera.
Touched by this prestigious honor, Boney said, “I’m happy that people all over the world are recognising her work and contribution to cinema. Even though the overwhelming emptiness of losing her remains, it’s somewhat comforting to know that she lives on through her work.”
Sridevi was also remembered in the Memorium category at the 90th Oscar Awards in March. Sridevi breathed her last on February 24 in Dubai.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Maharshi release date pushed?
- Mahesh to unveil his wax statue on this date
- It’s a wrap for Tollywood’s favourite couple’s next