Just days after Sridevi has passed so much is going on in the film world all over. The latest we hear is that veteran actress Sridevi will be honored at the prestigious New York Indian film festival this year.
The event will be held from the 7th to 12th of April. Sridevi’s iconic film, English Vinglish will be screened at the festival. Yet another legendary Bollywood star, Shashi Kapoor will also be honored at the event.
The film festival opens with “Nude”, a Marathi-language film directed by Ravi Jadhav.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress