Just days after Sridevi has passed so much is going on in the film world all over. The latest we hear is that veteran actress Sridevi will be honored at the prestigious New York Indian film festival this year.
The event will be held from the 7th to 12th of April. Sridevi’s iconic film, English Vinglish will be screened at the festival. Yet another legendary Bollywood star, Shashi Kapoor will also be honored at the event.
The film festival opens with “Nude”, a Marathi-language film directed by Ravi Jadhav.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?
- Interesting trailer of Gautam Menon’s Thoota released
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Latest- RRR to release in these many languages