Sridevi, the reigning actress of silver screen,acted with almost all the actors of her time and carved her own path. After a long gap, this yesteryear beauty made a comeback with English Vinglish which got decent reviews among the film critics.
If the ongoing buzz in the film circles is to be believed, she will soon appear in a Tollywood flick. In fact, she will be donning the role of a mother. Sources say that she was approached by U.V. Creations producers to play the mother’s role for Prabhas in his next flick. However, an official confirmation regarding this exclusive news is awaited.
Run Raja Run fame Sujeeth will direct this flick which will take off soon after Prabhas completes Baahubali shoot.
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?