Sridevi’s daughter, Jhanvi is all over the social media today as her first ever photo shoot is out and she is getting a good reception for her looks from the viewers.
Meanwhile, the magazine also carried an interview which was done by her mentor Karan Johar. When asked upon which actor impresses her much, Jhanvi surprised Karan by taking names of all unconventional actors and said that she likes Rajkumar Rao and Nzawazuddin Siddique in Hindi and loves Dhanush’s roles and performances completely.
Jhanvi is all set to make her debut with the film Dhadak which is produced by Karan Johar and has Ishan Khattar as the main lead.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur