Sridevi’s elder daughter, Janhvi Kapoor’s maiden Bollywood film, Dhadak is all set to hit the screens on July 20th. The film also marks the debut of Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor’s younger brother Ishaan Khattar, who will be seen as the male lead.
Speaking to a web channel, Janhvi revealed that apart from acting she loves to write and travel around the world. Jhanvi says that she has written a few of her own stories and will reveal them when the time is right.
Dhadak is an intense romantic drama which is an official remake of the blockbuster Marathi film, Sairaat. Shashank Khaitan has directed Dhadak and star filmmaker Karan Johar has bankrolled it.
- Poll: What did you think of F2’s teaser?
- Stage set for NTR’s trailer and audio launch
- F2 teaser- Looks solid fun
- Younge heroine becomes the most searched Indian celeb on Google
- Poll: Birthday Special : Which is your favorite Rajinikanth character?