Sridevi’s elder daughter, Janhvi Kapoor’s maiden Bollywood film, Dhadak is all set to hit the screens on July 20th. The film also marks the debut of Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor’s younger brother Ishaan Khattar, who will be seen as the male lead.
Speaking to a web channel, Janhvi revealed that apart from acting she loves to write and travel around the world. Jhanvi says that she has written a few of her own stories and will reveal them when the time is right.
Dhadak is an intense romantic drama which is an official remake of the blockbuster Marathi film, Sairaat. Shashank Khaitan has directed Dhadak and star filmmaker Karan Johar has bankrolled it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee
- Bigg Boss 4 celebs struggling for offers
- Master’s digital premiere on this date
- Akshay Kumar launches a crazy video game