Over the past couple of years, there have been numerous rumours about the silver screen debut of yesteryear diva Sridevi’s daughter Jhanvi Kapoor. Even recently, Jhanvi was rumoured to have been roped in for Mahesh-Murugadoss’ ongoing project.
According to the latest reports from Bollywood tabloids, Jhanvi has recently signed her debut movie opposite Bollywood hero Varun Dhawan. This film has reportedly been titled Shiddat and it will be jointly produced by noted filmmakers Karan Johar and Sajid Nadiadwala and directed by Two States director Abhishek Varman.
This film will reportedly go on floors from summer 2017. Keep watching this space for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upcoming star deeply misses being on sets
- This star heroine to romance Nani in his next?
- Noted writer penning a sports drama
- Bollywood star opens up on his films being remade in south
- 10 million for Samantha on Insta-Celebrates in a special way
- This Bollywood film to go on floors post Lockdown