Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor’s Tollywood entry has been a hot topic ever since she had made her acting debut with Dhadak a couple of years ago. Janhvi’s name was associated with a handful of big ticket Telugu movies in the past, but none of the reports turned out to be true.
Now, the latest buzz is that Janhvi has been signed on to play the female lead opposite Vijay Deverakonda in Puri Jagannadh’s Fighter. Apparently, it was Janhvi’s mentor Karan Johar, the presenter of Fighter’s Hindi version, who convinced her to take up this project. Also, Janhvi has been a fan of Vijay since the time she watched Arjun Reddy. Well, let’s wait for the official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Second installment of Captain Marvel to be out on this date
- Shooting of superstar’s next postponed for six months
- Days before his death, Sushanth made this big move?
- Shahrukh Khan to appear with the number one actress in YRF film?
- After Allu Aravind this film family to launch OTT platform?
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects