Sridevi’s elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor’s Tollywood entry has been a hot topic ever since she had made her acting debut with Dhadak a couple of years ago. Janhvi’s name was associated with a handful of big ticket Telugu movies in the past, but none of the reports turned out to be true.
Now, the latest buzz is that Janhvi has been signed on to play the female lead opposite Vijay Deverakonda in Puri Jagannadh’s Fighter. Apparently, it was Janhvi’s mentor Karan Johar, the presenter of Fighter’s Hindi version, who convinced her to take up this project. Also, Janhvi has been a fan of Vijay since the time she watched Arjun Reddy. Well, let’s wait for the official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun
- Popular actress’ key role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?