Sridevi’s daughter, Jhanvi Kapoor is all over the news these days because of her hot looks and her debut film with Karan Johar. Well, she is in news yet again as she turned casting director for her mother, Sridevi’s new film MOM.
Going into details, it was Jhanvi who suggested Pakistani actor Adnan Siddique to her dad Boney Kapoor. As Jhanvi had already seen Adnan’s work in some of his Hollywood films, she forced her dad to rope him in.
After going through some of Adnan’s films, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi finally brought in Adnan in an important role. MOM has the story written by Kona Venkat and will also release in Telugu.
- Problems for Salman Khan due to Pakistani flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon