After a lot of suspense and drama, the mortal remains of Sridevi have finally been handed over to the actor’s family. Boney Kapoor’s nephew, Saurabh Malhotra accompanied Sridevi’s body to the embalming center.
The last-minute embalming formalities have also been wrapped up and the body is off to the airport in Dubai. The Dubai police have released a statement which read that the death of the Indian actress occurred due to accidental drowning following the loss of consciousness. The case has now been closed.
Boney Kapoor’s son, Arjun Kapoor and uncle Sanjay Kapur will be the ones along with few others who will be traveling in the chartered flight which will land in India later this evening.
Meanwhile, back home, the funeral formalities are being looked after by Anil Kapoor and sources from his residence say that the funeral will happen tomorrow morning.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion