After five long years since the release of English Vinglish, yesteryear diva Sridevi is once again making her comeback to movies with MOM. The film is slated to release on July 7. In her latest interview, Sridevi spoke about her life as a mother and her daughter Jhanvi Kapoor.
Sridevi revealed that Jhanvi was terribly upset with a few gossips in the media about her private life recently, and confided in Sridevi. The doting mother advised her that the glamor world isn’t an easy place and that she had to be ready for these challenges if she chose films as a career.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters