Considering the widespread pandemic Coronavirus, the central government is creating awareness programs in all possible ways. But still, the range of Corona spread is not able to come under control.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that a new Covid-19 case is identified in noted Bollywood producer Boney Kapoor’s residence. As per the reports, a 23-year boy named Charan Sahu, who is a domestic help in Boney Kapoor’s house was suffering from cold and cough from the past few days and was taken to the hospital.
He is now confirmed as the Covid-19 patient and has been shifted to quarantine block. However, the happy news is that Boney Kapoor and his two daughters and all the working staff are tested negative for Covid-19.
Articles that might interest you:
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best