Finally, nearly 3 days after her tragic demise in Dubai, legendary actress Sridevi’s mortal remains reached Mumbai. Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor, brothers-in-law and actors Anil Kapoor, Sanjay Kapoor, stepson Arjun Kapoor and niece Sonam Kapoor received her mortal remains, while business tycoon Anil Ambani was also present as the special jet landed at the airport.
For one last time, Bollywood’s first female superstar’s mortal remains have been taken to her Green Acres residence in Lokhandwala. The entire Kapoor family accompanied Sridevi in her final journey from the airport to her residence.
Fans and film industry members can pay their last respects to Sridevi tomorrow (Feb 28) at the Celebrations Club at Garden No.5 Lokhandwala Complex from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM. Sridevi’s last rites will be performed at the Vile Parle Seva Samaj after 3:30 PM on February 28.
- Leading production house bags RC12 theatrical rights
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer
- Versatile artiste’s key role in Mahesh25
- Don’t call my son Jr Powerstar: Renu Desai tells Pawan fans