Finally, nearly 3 days after her tragic demise in Dubai, legendary actress Sridevi’s mortal remains reached Mumbai. Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor, brothers-in-law and actors Anil Kapoor, Sanjay Kapoor, stepson Arjun Kapoor and niece Sonam Kapoor received her mortal remains, while business tycoon Anil Ambani was also present as the special jet landed at the airport.
For one last time, Bollywood’s first female superstar’s mortal remains have been taken to her Green Acres residence in Lokhandwala. The entire Kapoor family accompanied Sridevi in her final journey from the airport to her residence.
Fans and film industry members can pay their last respects to Sridevi tomorrow (Feb 28) at the Celebrations Club at Garden No.5 Lokhandwala Complex from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM. Sridevi’s last rites will be performed at the Vile Parle Seva Samaj after 3:30 PM on February 28.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date