As we all know that mesmerizing beauty Sridevi is all set to make her comeback with the Hindi film English Vinglish, after 15 long years. Latest news to hit the film circles is she has already accepted her second film, which would be the sequel to her super hit 90’s film Khuda Gawah. According to reports Sridevi will be doing a double role in the movie alongside Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan. In the earlier part Sridevi also played a double role and was cast opposite Nagarjuna. The movie will be produced by Manoj Desai and the script work is currently going on.
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film