As we all know that mesmerizing beauty Sridevi is all set to make her comeback with the Hindi film English Vinglish, after 15 long years. Latest news to hit the film circles is she has already accepted her second film, which would be the sequel to her super hit 90’s film Khuda Gawah. According to reports Sridevi will be doing a double role in the movie alongside Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan. In the earlier part Sridevi also played a double role and was cast opposite Nagarjuna. The movie will be produced by Manoj Desai and the script work is currently going on.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title