As we all know that mesmerizing beauty Sridevi is all set to make her comeback with the Hindi film English Vinglish, after 15 long years. Latest news to hit the film circles is she has already accepted her second film, which would be the sequel to her super hit 90’s film Khuda Gawah. According to reports Sridevi will be doing a double role in the movie alongside Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan. In the earlier part Sridevi also played a double role and was cast opposite Nagarjuna. The movie will be produced by Manoj Desai and the script work is currently going on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post Saaho, Sujeeth to direct this star
- Sai Pallavi rejects a one crore offer
- This aspect to be the highlight of Bheeshma
- Major change in Rana’s Virata Parvam
- Trailer of Kiara Advani’s Good Newwz receives mixed reactions
- Noted director meets Prabhas for a project