The sudden demise of legendary actress Sridevi had shocked the entire country in February. Apart from millions of fans, several film industry colleagues couldn’t fathom the yesteryear diva’s unexpected passing away. Sridevi’s co-star in Govinda Govinda, Nagarjuna, opened up about how Sridevi’s demise had taught him important life lessons.
“I still can’t believe that Sridevi is no more. Life is unpredictable. Her death made me love people around me more, made me cherish every moment of my life and live it happily,” said Nagarjuna during an interview with a national media house as part of Officer’s promotions.
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer