After Prakash Raj, Ajay and Supreeth, yet another Telugu film actor is going to make his debut in Bollywood and he’s none other than Srihari. He’s all set to make his debut in Bollywood in Prabhu Deva’s upcoming film Rambo Rajkumar. The film stars Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha in lead roles and Sonu Sood, Ashish Vidhyarthi are playing important roles. Prabhu Deva is all praises for Srihari’s acting skills and claimed that Srihari is one of the best actors that he has come across. Interestingly, Sonu Sood is reprising Srihari’s role in the Hindi version of Nuvvu Vasthanante Nenu Vaddhantana and the Hindi remake has also been directed by Prabhu Deva. On the other hand, Srihari has worked with another Bollywood director Apoorva Lakhia in Thoofan, the Telugu version of Zanjeer. Better late than never, it certainly looks like Srihari is going places these days.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR