Rebel Star Dr. Srihari will be seen as an Englishman in the devotional drama ‘Shirdi Sai’, featuring Akkineni Nagarjuna in the lead role. Srihari’s character will be that of Lord Wales, the Englishman credited with taking Sai Baba’s only known photograph. Srikanth, Sarath Babu, Sayaji Shinde and others are playing important characters in the film.
The film has been directed by K.Raghavendra Rao, who teamed up with Nagarjuna for two other devotional flicks in the form of ‘Annamayya’ and ‘Sri Ramadasu’. Music has been composed by Keeravani and the audio album will be released on July 30th. The movie will be released in September.
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?