Real Star Srihari’s sudden demise sent shockwaves through the Film Industry. The talented actor passed away at a relatively young age, as we reported a few hours ago. Srihari’s body is being flown in from Mumbai and it will be placed at the Film Chamber tomorrow morning, so that fans and Film Industry folks can pay their respects.
As per the latest reports being heard, the final rites will be performed on Thursday, at the actor’s farmhouse in Bachupally. Arrangements are being made for the funeral by Srihari’s close associates.
A large number of political dignitaries are also expected to attend the funeral ceremony.
- Sakshyam’s climax to be quite special
- Interesting update about NTR-Trivikram’s overseas release
- Music director of mega hero’s next to be announced tomorrow
- Research for Pawan’s Kobali inspired Aravindha Sametha
- Aadhi, Taapsee’s Thriller Inspired From A Tamil Film?