After making his acting debut with Rajdoot a couple of years ago, too hero Meghamsh Srihari, son of former star character artiste Srihari, is currently working on his second film, Kothi Kommachi. In a latest interview, Meghamsh opened up about his father’s influence on his craft.
Meghamsh said that his father had mostly acted in socially relevant, message-oriented movies in his times, but he now wants to only act in youthful entertainers to cater to today’s audiences. And given a chance, Meghamsh wants to remake his father Srihari’s yesteryear super hit social drama, Bhadrachalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant
- Telangana Governor Tamilisai appreciates Chiranjeevi’s gesture