After making his acting debut with Rajdoot a couple of years ago, too hero Meghamsh Srihari, son of former star character artiste Srihari, is currently working on his second film, Kothi Kommachi. In a latest interview, Meghamsh opened up about his father’s influence on his craft.
Meghamsh said that his father had mostly acted in socially relevant, message-oriented movies in his times, but he now wants to only act in youthful entertainers to cater to today’s audiences. And given a chance, Meghamsh wants to remake his father Srihari’s yesteryear super hit social drama, Bhadrachalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!
- No truth in this crazy buzz on Pushpa