Sri Kanth Addala is currently directing the debut film of Varun Tej, tentatively titled ‘Gollabhama’.
Like in previous films where we saw the directors not revealing the debutante hero’s look until trailer launch, Srikanth too is maintaining secrecy regarding the look of Varun Tej.
It is apparent that Srikanth Addala’s unit is on strict rules. The unit members are not letting any footage or working stills come out. This would keep the audience curious and drive them to the theaters post its release.This has happened previously with Ram Charan Tej for ‘Chiruta’ under the direction of Puri Jagannath.
This romantic entertainer has a konaseema backdrop, in which Varun Tej plays a volleyball player. Srikanth is well known for shooting rural backdrops with a native touch. This was seen in his earlier films as well. Pooja Hegde is playing the female lead for this film.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release