It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna is doing a film called Akhanda in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu. The film is halfway through and its new schedule will start in June.
We all know that Srikanth is playing the main villain in the film. The update now is that along with Srikanth, Poorna also will be seen in crucial scenes and their combo brings the main twist in the film.
Srikanth played a negative in Chay’s film previously and knowing Boyapati, it will be interesting to see how Boyapati showcases him in Akhanda.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?