Srikanth is on a signing spree these days. He’s already acting in films like Devaraya, Shridi Sai and All the Best. Now, he has signed a new film titled Lucky. A new director named Hari is going to helm this film. Meghana is going to play the lead role opposite Srikanth. Srinivas Reddy, who had earlier produced Aaropranam, Pavithraprema among many other films, is making his comeback as a producer with this film. Already, the recording of songs has begun and the film will be formally launched on June 13. After a long time, Srikanth will be seen in a complete romantic and family entertainer and Srikanth is reportedly quite excited about the film. Sai Karthik is composing the music.
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up