Akkineni Nagarjuna’s devotional flick ‘Shirdi Sai’ is currently being shot in Kulu Manali. Popular hero Srikanth is portraying a crucial role in the film and he will be seen as one of Sai’s most ardent devotees.The movie is being directed by K.Raghavendra Rao and A.Mahesh Reddy is the producer.Nagarjuna has changed his diet and lifestyle to better suit the character.
Music is being composed by M.M.Keeravani. Shirdi Sai is the third devotional flick from the team of Nagarjuna and Raghavendra Rao. The duo tasted success with ‘Annamayya’ and ‘Sri Ramadasu’ earlier.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong