Balakrishana’s upcoming film Srimannarayana is gearing up for its big release in the final week of this month. The film’s promos have already become a huge hit with the audience and there’s good buzz surrounding this film in which Balakrishna is playing the role of a fearless journalist. Ravikumar Chavali has directed the film and this is his first big project. Ramesh Puppala has produced the film on Yellow Flowers movie banner. Chakri has composed the music and the film’s platinum disc function is going to be held on a grand scale on August 26. Isha Chawla and Parvati Melton have played the lead roles in the film. Ravikumar Chavali has revealed that the action episodes canned on Balakrishna and his dialogues are going to be major highlights of the film. One of Ravikumar Chavali’s earlier film Samanyudu too had the protagonist playing the role of a print journalist; however, this time the main lead (Balakrishna) in Srimannarayana playing the role of a TV journalist who fights against the government on behalf of farmers in the state.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief